Lanotec Lano-Form is a ready-to-use, lanolin-based concrete release agent. It contains Lanolin (a natural product), blended with an evaporative carrier & surfactant. Mixes with water.
- Breaks concrete bonds
- Extends the life of timber and metal molds
- Protects equipment from concrete and paint overspray
- Safe for use on PVC, fibreglass, polypropylene, rubbers and polystyrene
- AS4020:2018 certified for structures built to contain/hold drinking water
Available in: 10L, 20L
• Concrete release agent for formwork, precast and tilt panel
• For use on form surfaces including steel, timber, plywood, plastic & fibreglass
• Bond breaker
• Excellent performance with specialised and geo-polymer concrete
• Extends the life of timber and metal moulds
• Protection of equipment from concrete and paint overspray
• Can be used to lubricate and protect jacks & fittings
• Safe for environmentally sensitive areas and waterways
Shake container before use or decanting. Ensure form surface is clean and dry. Product is ready to use, no dilution is required. Product can be decanted into spray applicators. Good quality applicators are recommended for a fine, even coverage. Lano-Form™ can be applied after setting polystyrene block outs.
• For best results it is recommended that Lano-Form™ be applied by spray application
• Coverage rate is approximately 20-25m² per litre
• Only a very fine mist is required
• For formwork, ensure a light and even coverage. Only one coat is required
• No cleaning required between pours, simply spray, pour, strip and repeat
• When using as a bond breaker, apply to the top of cured panel in 2 even diagonal opposing coats.
• In extreme heat, the panels can be sprayed with water before Lano-Form™ is applied, this reduces the amount of Lano-Form™ absorbed by the cured panel.
If using to protect equipment from overspray and you wish to remove; or you simply wish to remove Lano-Form™, use Lanotec CitraForce™ or Lanotec PowaWash™.