Colour Tones are available to mix with Equisol to maintain the natural timber colour character, delay silvering, and retain the "freshly oiled look" for longer. If you wish to retain the natural timber colour, use Equisol without a Colour Tone.
Specially designed to achieve a signature matt look to your timber, simply mix by hand and apply to create the colour you want. Colour Tones come in 180ml size for every 5 litres of Equisol Pro E365. Please note that the natural colour of timbers can vary significantly, altering your final colour. When in doubt, do a small test on a similarly coloured piece.
- Contents should be shaken and stirred thoroughly, and then added to Equisol Pro E365.
- Stir combined mixture for 2 minutes.
- Frequently stir during application to ensure colour is even.
- Apply 2 coats of Equisol Pro E365 for best colour coverage.
- One re-coat should be applied every 6-12 months to minimise fading.